ATLANTA AEROSPACE & AVIATION EVENTS
"Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible."
No upcoming events at the moment
- Thu, Sep 29Capital City Club AtlantaSep 29, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTCapital City Club Atlanta , 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAJoin the Atlanta Aero Club’s luncheon at the Capital City Club on September 15th to hear how Major General Edward D. Phelka and the Civil Air Patrol Search & Rescue Saves Many Flyers, Hikers and Boaters Every Year!
- The Importance of Managing Today & Tomorrow's Growth in the Aerospace Industry featuring Captain Patrick BurnsThu, Jun 30Capital City Club AtlantaJun 30, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTCapital City Club Atlanta , 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAJoin the Atlanta Aero Club’s luncheon at the Capital City Club where special guest, Captain Patrick Burns, will explain the importance of managing today and tomorrow’s growth in the aerospace industry!
- Thu, Mar 24Capital City Club AtlantaMar 24, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTCapital City Club Atlanta , 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAJoin the Atlanta Aero Club for our first in-person event of 2022 at the Capital City Club in Atlanta, Georgia. During this event, the President and CEO of SUN'n Fun, John Leenhouts, will discuss the future of the world famous aerospace expo, which will take place later this year in April!
- Thu, Jan 13Zoom WebinarJan 13, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom WebinarTrailblazing a Path of Innovation & Excellence. Join us for a free virtual presentation from Mark Burns, President of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. Burns will be sharing insights into the future of the aerospace industry, as we shift into a new era of aviation.
- Thu, Oct 21Capital City Club
- Thu, Aug 1957th Fighter Group RestaurantAug 19, 2021, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM57th Fighter Group Restaurant, 3829 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341, USAThis event will be business casual and an indoor/outdoor networking luncheon designed to help us reconnect. Join us for brief remarks, including announcement of our 2021 EPPS award winner (presenting at our next meeting), and reconnecting with old AERO club friends.
- Thu, May 27Zoom WebinarMay 27, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom WebinarJack Pelton is the CEO of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) whose mission is to inspire people to fly, build, and engage in flight. He will provide his personal insights for EAA's AirVenture Oshkosh 2021 – The World’s Largest Air Show, Career Highlights and Changes in the Industry.
- Thu, Mar 25Zoom WebinarMar 25, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom WebinarJoin Atlanta Aero Club's March Webinar with Brian Wynne, the President and CEO of The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI). His discussion will include The Safe Introduction of Unmanned Aircraft Systems into the Nation’s Airspace & more!
- Thu, Feb 25Zoom WebinarFeb 25, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom WebinarKit Darby, is one of the leading experts on professional pilot careers for the U.S. aviation market assisting over 200,000 pilots in reaching their career goals. Topics include: U.S. Recovery Forecast, Job Market Segments, Pilot Supply, Demand, Furlough Potential and Pilot Career Values.
- Membership OfferTue, Dec 22Zoom WebinarDec 22, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom WebinarDynamic Husband and Wife Duo Teach More Than Half of the Pilots in the U.S. to Fly. John and Martha King are two of the most recognized experts in flight instruction, and for over 40 years their school has delivered millions of courses to pilots in training.
- Thu, Nov 19Zoom WebinarNov 19, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom WebinarJohn Laughter is Senior Vice President & Chief of Operations. He leads the teams responsible for industry-leading safe, reliable operations across the globe with oversight of Corporate Safety, Security and Compliance, Flight Operations, and Technical Operations.
- Thu, Oct 08Zoom WebinarOct 08, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDTZoom WebinarGulfstream has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the Gulfstream I, the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Since then, Gulfstream has produced more than 2,900 of the most advanced business aircraft for customers around the world.
- Thu, Aug 20Zoom Webinar
- Thu, Jan 23The 57th Fighter Group RestaurantJan 23, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM ESTThe 57th Fighter Group Restaurant, 3829 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341, USAHelping Georgia Take the Lead on Aerospace Workforce Development. Adon Clark is also the winner of the 2020 Epps Award which is given to an individual, company, or government agency that has made significant contributions to the aviation community.
- Thu, Nov 21Capital City Club - Grand BallroomNov 21, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM ESTCapital City Club - Grand Ballroom, 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USASteven Boecker is a 30+ year veteran of the commercial aviation industry. Current serving as Sales Executive for Delta TechOps / MRO Services at Delta Air Lines, Steve graduated from The Citadel in 1984 with a BS degree in Business Administration and subsequently graduated from Embry-Riddle AU.
- Fri, Sep 20The 57th Fighter Group Restaurant
- Thu, Jul 11Capital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd FlJul 11, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTCapital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd Fl, 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAMichael O'Harra was appointed Regional Administrator for the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Southern Region in January 2018. He is the senior agency official within the eight-state region.
- Thu, May 23Capital City Club - Grand Ballroom 3rd