ATLANTA AEROSPACE & AVIATION EVENTS
"Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible."
No upcoming events at the moment
- Membership OfferTHE KINGS OF AVIATION SAFETY AND TRAININGTue, Dec 22WebinarDec 22, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTWebinarDynamic Husband and Wife Duo Teach More Than Half of the Pilots in the U.S. to Fly. John and Martha King are two of the most recognized experts in flight instruction, and for over 40 years their school has delivered millions of courses to pilots in training.
- Airline Resilience - Adapting to a Changing MarketThu, Nov 19WebinarNov 19, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTWebinarJohn Laughter is Senior Vice President & Chief of Operations. He leads the teams responsible for industry-leading safe, reliable operations across the globe with oversight of Corporate Safety, Security and Compliance, Flight Operations, and Technical Operations.
- NAVIGATING THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY FOR 2020 With Gulfstream President Mark BurnsThu, Oct 08Zoom WebinarOct 08, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM EDTZoom WebinarGulfstream has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the Gulfstream I, the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Since then, Gulfstream has produced more than 2,900 of the most advanced business aircraft for customers around the world.
- State of the Aerospace Industry & Local Success StoriesThu, Aug 20Webinar
- LUNCHEON: Helping Georgia Take the Lead on Aerospace Workforce DevelopmentThu, Jan 23The 57th Fighter Group RestaurantJan 23, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM ESTThe 57th Fighter Group Restaurant, 3829 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341, USAHelping Georgia Take the Lead on Aerospace Workforce Development. Adon Clark is also the winner of the 2020 Epps Award which is given to an individual, company, or government agency that has made significant contributions to the aviation community.
- Lunch with DELTA TechOps MRO ServicesThu, Nov 21Capital City Club - Grand BallroomNov 21, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM ESTCapital City Club - Grand Ballroom, 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USASteven Boecker is a 30+ year veteran of the commercial aviation industry. Current serving as Sales Executive for Delta TechOps / MRO Services at Delta Air Lines, Steve graduated from The Citadel in 1984 with a BS degree in Business Administration and subsequently graduated from Embry-Riddle AU.
- Luncheon with Todd Simmons, President of Customer Experience for Cirrus Air...Fri, Sep 20The 57th Fighter Group Restaurant
- Atlanta Aero Club: Luncheon with a Leader - Michael O'HarraThu, Jul 11Capital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd FlJul 11, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTCapital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd Fl, 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAMichael O'Harra was appointed Regional Administrator for the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Southern Region in January 2018. He is the senior agency official within the eight-state region.
- Luncheon with Eric Rojek of Thrush AircraftThu, May 23Capital City Club - Grand Ballroom 3rd
- Luncheon with a Leader in Aerospace InnovationWed, Mar 13Capital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd FlMar 13, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDTCapital City Club Grand Ballroom- 3rd Fl, 7 John Portman Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USACome join us for our for the Atlanta Aero Club's March Luncheon as we welcome John "Lites" Leenhouts. Topics Include: • Trends in Aerospace Innovation • Changes and Opportunities in the Aerospace Industry